Pages

This is a 'no smoking' blog

Sorry Ahmad, you'll have to put that out at the door.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I lean against the wind. Pretend that I am weightless..







"I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean look like a thousand diamonds
strewn across ablue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy..happy...
I wish you were here
I lay my head into the sand
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with
holes punched in it
I am counting UFO's
I signed them with my lighter
And in this moment I am happy..happy.
I wish you were here
The World's is a roller coaster and I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air"


Wish You Were Here - Incubus

3 comments:

miza wahit said...

like this song too. ;)

ikram shah said...

too bad incubus is dead now :(

Izan said...

Hey. Got a list of secondhand medical books. Roger me then.

 

Thank you YummyLolly.com for the template. XOXO